Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

Pope on Medical Futility

Starting tomorrow, I will be speaking and writing about medical futility quite a lot over the next few weeks.


  1. Tomorrow, I am at a Dispute Resolution and Healthcare conference at Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

  2. Next week, I am participating in two sessions covering medical futility at the American Society of Bioethics & Humanities (ASBH) in Atlanta, Georgia. 

  3. Also this month, I am presenting on the Futility in the ICU: Prevention, Procedure, and Policy at the American College of Chest Physicians in Chicago, Illinois.

  4. In November, I am presenting on medical futility at an ethics committee summit at the University of Minnesota.

  5. And in December, I am presenting ethics grand rounds on medical futility at Regions Hospital in Saint Paul, Minnesota.



Over this same time period (before the end of the year), I am also looking forward to presenting at:



  1. Bioethics, Health Policy, and Alternative Dispute Resolution in the Age of Obamacare at Cardozo Law in New York.

  2. DMOST: Delaware Medical Orders for Scope of Treatment at Christiana Hospital in Newark, Delaware.

  3. Arger v. Renown Health, Washoe County Court, in Reno, Nevada.




0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét