Thứ Năm, 12 tháng 12, 2013

Why Thaddeus Pope Publishes Bioethics & Health Law


I really like this statement of publishing philosophy by Lawrence Frolik at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.


As Thomas Huxley observed, "The great end in life is not
knowledge but action." I write to change the world by changing the minds
of my readers. My goal is to improve the lives of older Americans by analyzing
and critiquing the current legal landscape and advocating for reforms. To be
sure, I write to influence other academics, but I am more interested in
informing and persuading lawyers and lawmakers. To that end, I write in many
different forums, including books, casebooks, treatises, traditional academic
articles, and shorter articles directed at practicing attorneys.



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét